We provide children with tools and training they need to access education, overcome barriers and be a voice for change. We’ve been working in Ethiopia, since 1987.
Partnering for change
Thank you to our implementing partners for making dreams come true in Ethiopia…
- Alem Children Support Organization
- Arat Kilo Child Care & Community Development Organization
- Bole Bible Baptist Church Child Care & Community Development
- Emmanuel Development Association
- Ratson – Women, Youth and Children Development Program
- Wolayita Kale Hiwot Church – Terepeza Development Association
We keep children safe & reduce disaster risk
In Ethiopia, we help protect children from abuse, neglect, exploitation and violence often associated with harmful traditional practices, such as child marriage. We also train communities to reduce risks associated with natural disasters, before, during and after the emergency.
Did you know...
- Ethiopia has a population of 120.2 million
- It is the fastest-growing economy in Africa, but it is one of the poorest
- 51 percent of the population has access to electricity
- 50 percent of the population have access to basic drinking water services