We provide children with tools and training they need to access education, overcome barriers and be a voice for change. We’ve had an office in Tamale, Ghana since 1996.
Partnering for change
- AG Care Ghana
- Markaz Al Bishara
- Baptist Child Development Programs
- Participatory Action for Rural Development Alternatives
We foster quality child development
In Ghana, we work with experts inside and outside our organization to support early childhood, a critical time of development. And, we’re already seeing positive change as members of a working group leading the review of the national early-childhood development policy. We hope to help improve infrastructure, sanitation facilities, teaching strategies and encourage more government involvement in supporting learning in kids between the ages of four and five.
Did you know...
- Ghana’s population is 32.8 million
- 25.3 percent of the population lives on US$2.15/day
- 28.8 percent of children, between the ages of seven and 14, are involved in child labour.
- Inflation in the country rose 19 percent between the end of 2021 and July 2022