We provide children with tools and training they need to access
education, overcome barriers and be a voice for change. We’ve been working in India, since 1972.
Partnering for change
Thank you to our implementing partners for making dreams come true in India…
- Society for People’s Education and Economic Change
- Integrated Rural Community Development Society
- Rural Organization for Poverty Eradication Services
- Social Activities for Rural Development Society
- Child Rights Advocacy Foundation
We promote inclusion
In India, gender inequality and caste-based (class) discrimination perpetuate social exclusion, especially among women and girls. So, we specialize in gender and social inclusion to tackle these deep-rooted barriers to positive change. We use education as a tool to end child marriage, child labour and other harmful practices, encouraging young people to speak up to protect their rights.